At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Compliance is the company’s compliance second line of defense function, providing company-wide leadership, standards, support, and independent oversight to ensure that all business groups abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance (regulatory requirements), meet compliance responsibilities, and manage compliance risks. Wells Fargo Compliance credibly challenges management decisions, business processes and activities, and evaluates and assesses adherence to applicable regulatory requirements. It provides appropriate analysis, reporting, and escalation to senior management and the Board of Directors, sets minimum standards for the company, and gives advice, guidance, and support for compliance risk management activities across the enterprise.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group-specific testing.
This position is needed to create, enhance and maintain standard monitoring tools that quantify the consistency of activities across the lifecycle of SHRP issues. This fills an unmet need for operational intelligence, which is critical for a robust understanding and assessment of T&V issues. This position will develop tools that will be used in decision support, strategy development, as well as regulatory responses related to risk mitigation and remediation.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Execute Data Visualization Framework by creating, maintaining and enhancing data visualizations and dashboards using tools such as SAS and Tableau. Visualizations and user-facing dashboards should allow for an overview of the business, with drill-through capability to more in-depth and concentrated analysis.
- Engagement with LOB operations experts to understand how SHRP issues are processed in various systems. Translate this knowledge into an understanding of how data is populated into systems of record and data warehouses and synthesize findings into data and process insights.
- Construct and provide ongoing support for complex data processes involving multiple data platforms that will be used in analytic exploration and model development by end-user stakeholders who do not have heavy technical experience.
- Rely upon previous experience to suggest and make reporting enhancements, ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Discuss & set expectations with management via frequent and clear written communication and heavy virtual interaction.
Please Note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SAS or SQL programming experience
- Tableau or similar BI reporting experience
- Financial industry experience
- Risk Management experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.