At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Capital Markets team manages the interest rate and operational risks associated with the origination, sale and servicing of mortgage loans, and provides liquidity for the mortgage assets originated by Wells Fargo.
Responsible for consulting with clients to identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into complex analysis designs and recommendations.
Identifies and recommends internal and external data sources, compiles/mines data from multiple, cross business sources; recommends and participates in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis, predictive modeling, process documentation, comparative analysis, etc.; interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc.
Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
May manage project teams and provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good quantitative analysis skills including statistics
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Knowledge and understanding of SAS
- Experience in SQL (SSIS / SSRS / T-SQL).
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team of analysts to achieve common goals.
- Experience working in or with an operations environment
- Demonstrated use of multiple SQL data-mining tools to create reports for management to use to manage risk, maintain insight into current inventory, and production levels.
- A minimum of 4 different technologies such as SQL Server Management Studio, Report Builder, MS Access, SAS, Business Objects, or MS Query Analyzer
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal clients.
- Ability to create data queries.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-Des Moines: 6200 Park Ave - Des Moines, IA
MN-Eagan: 1000 Blue Gentian Rd - Eagan, MN
MT-Billings: 2324 Overland Avenue - Billings, MT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.