- Spend most of your time developing queries using words and phrases and listening to recorded calls
- Utilize Speech Analytics technology to identify key insights derived from customer interactions and help transform thse insights into recommendations for improvements within WFVC
- Understand and interpret results of complex speech analytics queries
- Partner with vendor resources to refine and improve queries to maintain a high confidence level in the query results
- Provide coaching and guidance to other Analytics Consultants in methods for optimizing queries and evaluating/interpreting results
- Proven analytical and query building skills with the ability to frame issues and opportunities, get team commitment, draw out best ideas, and drive execution based on statistical analysis and trends
- Advanced knowledge of contact center technology
- Present and articulate findings using tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using SQL or similar querying methods
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Experience conducting root cause analysis for data-driven process-related improvements
- Experience using speech analysis technology
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience providing analytical support to multiple business lines in a contact center environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Nexidia Speech Analytics
- Experience using data visualization tools such as MicroStrategy or Tableau including report creation, dashboards, and graphical data representation
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
SC-Columbia: 101 Greystone Blvd - Columbia, SC
CA-Oakland: 1901 Harrison St - Oakland, CA
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
CA-Sacramento: 2125 Butano Drive - Sacramento, CA
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
SD-Sioux Falls: 4811 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
TX-Westlake: 1301 Solana Blvd - Westlake, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.