At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
This position in Servicing Data & Analytics (SDA) will provide operational and analytic reporting solutions for the Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (WFHM) Servicing default team focused on Foreclosure, Property Preservation, and Real Estate Owned.
Incumbent must have proven experience in SQL and SSRS report development, data management and analytics, preferably in a large-scale data environment. Successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to effectively liaison across and within business functions.
Specifically this individual will:
- Consult with analytic partners and internal clients to identify and define business requirements, provide recommendations, and translate business needs into complex reporting designs to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc. Clearly and frequently communicate status and issues to clients on multiple projects to ensure expectations are met.
- Identify and recommend internal and external data sources and compile/mine data from multiple, cross business sources.
- Complete report documentation and ensure adherence to data management regulations and policies, meeting with internal auditors as required.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Good quantitative analysis skills including statistics
- Knowledge and understanding of mortgage industry operations
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task on projects in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience in writing business requirements and technical documentation
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.