At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Enterprise Analytics and Data Science team is looking for a new team member for the Community Bank & Deposit Product Group Analytic Quality Review (AQR) team, which plays the critical role of performing advanced quality review of high-risk data analysis activities including customer remediation population identification and complex regulatory and legal data requests.
Key Responsibilities Include:
As part of a team focused on the preserving the customer experience across the organization, this Analytic Consultant will be responsible for review of complex data analyses to:
- Understand business objectives and provide credible challenge to analysis requirements
- Verify sound analysis practices and data decisions were leveraged throughout planning and data sourcing phases
- Conduct in-depth research within complex data environments to identify data integrity issues, and propose solutions to improve analysis accuracy
- Ensure comprehensive documentation exists supporting the end-to-end analysis approach and execution
- Communicate results to business partners
In addition to a demonstrated ability using and coaching programming languages, the ideal candidate should possess a natural analytic curiosity and be able to think outside the box to challenge assumptions with a line of sight to ensuring high quality analysis results.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- 4+ years of SQL or SAS experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Ability to manage complex data collection and analysis activities including conducting extensive source-to-target mapping exercises
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaborate with analytic functions throughout the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer lending data and analytics
- Experience identifying internal and external data sources from multiple sources across the business
- Expertise in data profiling and research
- In-depth knowledge of business systems (Shaw, AFS, FDR, EIW, BMG, Brickyard, HELMS, HOGAN) and data structure
- Experience with Community Bank and Deposit Product Group
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.