At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Exciting opportunity on the eONE project
The eONE initiative seeks to build a 'one number' instrument data foundation that is complete, reliable, and aligned to the general ledger. The initiative will also establish the authoritative data source for common data elements between Corporate Finance and Corporate Risk management to support in scope risk and regulatory reporting. eONE will create a federated, coordinated set of applications and databases to support risk and finance, which will allow for agile and accurate risk and regulatory reporting and analytics that complies with BCBS 239, G&O and the Wells Fargo Enterprise Data Governance Policies and Standards.
The eONE Business team sets the strategic priorities of the eONE program. We define the business requirements, perform data sourcing and mapping activities, and build the data delivery solution requirements for eONE. We are looking for a motivated team player with experience building data solutions for enterprise usage. Knowledge of OFSAA FSDF and other OFSAA applications is highly desired. Also, experience in Basel and Liquidity measurement is also a plus.
• Consults and performs very complex analyses/analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources and/or models, financial and comparative analysis. Analytics involved span multiple functional areas/business lines/data sources.
• May facilitate meetings to gain consensus across stakeholders and provide senior level partners with delivery of findings and recommendations.
• Participates in and/or leads management information capabilities development work; interpreting and presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management.
• Participate in the development of business and technical requirements and document key functions, including data mapping, business rules and business process documentation.
• Performing financial analytical support and/or data mapping across a wide array of business and financial systems.
• Participate in the design of complex projects/ analyses, spanning multiple products/business lines/functional areas/data sources and may involve complex data analytics.
• Ensure adherence to data management / data governance regulations and policies.
• May be involved directly or indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of the eONE data repository, query tools, dashboards, etc.
• Participate in Agile project methodology sessions, including grooming sessions, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives.
• Monitor program requirements are met including informing key stakeholders and leadership of impacts and changes to the project.
• Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level.
******LOCATIONS POSTED PREFERRED, MAY CONSIDER OTHER LOCATIONS******
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 1+ year of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) experience
- Leadership experience
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• 4+ years of experience in data warehousing, preferably with experience in relational as well as star schema data models (fact and dimension tables).Disclaimer
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.