At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This position is an exciting opportunity to join the Wells Fargo Enterprise Team Member Insights team as an analytics consultant responsible for continuing to build our human capital data practice. As an analytics consultant, you will provide leadership to a team of consultants responsible for executing on a strategy for streamlining audit/regulatory reporting processes and delivery of key findings.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish a process to support identified strategic actions within Talent Acquisition, Talent Management as well as other HR content areas.
- Develop and maintain Tableau Dashboards and data sources.
- Create and support executive presentations and ad-hoc reporting.
- Support enhancements to Workforce Analytics
- Partner with clients to define issues and information needs and translates them into specific data requirements to support the position of Wells Fargo.
- Partners across the larger Team Member Insights team to provide seamless consulting and reporting services to our partners.
- Maintain necessary processes, controls and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity within reporting solution along with an inventory of reporting history.
This position was posted in a few select locations. However other Wells Fargo locations may be considered including a remote work option.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 1 + years of Tableau Dashboard development experience
- 1+ year of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources analytics and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to play leadership role in large and complex analytical projects
- Process definition and documentation experience
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.