At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
This Analytic Consultant 4 position will be key within EDE&T’s Corporate Functions team. This individual will represent DMI on cross-LOB functional teams delivering solutions in support of the corresponding business drivers. This is an individual contributor role which will work with key business leaders, technology leaders, project managers and DMI leaders to deliver enterprise level deliver solutions in support of strategic data initiatives. In addition, this individual will strategize, plan and execute a variety of initiatives that are highly complex with corporate-wide scope and have substantial impact.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partnering with the business leader to define/understand the business drivers and requirements necessary to meet the data program’s needs.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple enterprise complex programs concurrently.
- Partnering with project managers, cross organization to define/validate key activities needed for the successful delivery of the end to end program and escalate and organize to remediate issues impeding the delivery of the data program.
- Leveraging the data conceptual architects to understand the key data and data technologies and their applicability to the solution.
- Partnering with technology and the DMI organizations to deliver enterprise data products and capabilities and business solutions.
- Ensuring plans/programs adhere to appropriate data policies and regulations.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Financial industry experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience working across diverse teams with an enterprise focus
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and service business processes
- 5+ years of business systems, application development and implementation experience
- Experience working with leading enterprise programs
- Experience with relational database analytic functions
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.