At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) Third Party Management team works with WFA Business Leaders and Senior Business Leaders, Wealth Investment Management (WIM) and various Corporate Enterprise support areas to enable transformation and management of our WFA Third Party base to achieve business objectives in the areas of Client Experience, Risk Reduction, Growth, Value and Community. It also ensures compliance with all Third Party Service Provider Policy elements for WFA third parties.
- Complex contract Performance Management including Risk Assessment compliance/mitigation
- Complex situation/incident analysis and issue resolution
- Negotiation support
- Third Party in depth analysis (spend and portfolio optimization)
- Coordinate periodic Third Party business reviews
- Support Audit requests from Wells Fargo Third Party Risk Management team, Regulators and Internal Auditors (Enterprise, WIM, WFA)
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Risk management and mitigation experience
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience managing third party relationships and measuring performance results
- Ability to manage Third Party relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation support, oversight, and SLA management
- Knowledge and understanding of Third Party contracts reviews
- Ability to grasp complex Third Party issues quickly, coordinate resolution plan, and drive for resolutions
- Experience with Thomson Reuters products, including BETA and SmartStation
- Knowledge and understanding of Third Party Risk Information Management System (TRIMS)
- Experience managing Third Party Relationships and Engagements
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.