At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Asset Management, a division of Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management, strives to help clients achieve their financial goals through top-tier investment options managed by specialized investment teams that are supported by independent risk management and backed by superior, collaborative service. With more than $504 billion in assets under management as of January 12, 2018, Wells Fargo Asset Management has 29 autonomous investment teams with specialized expertise and proven processes, more than 500 investment professionals, and a global reach with offices and clients around the world.
Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant to join the Business Reporting Team to develop and support critical business reporting needs.
As part of their duties, a qualified candidate will:
- Understand our business models and related data flows between critical source systems
- Research and identify issues and have the ability to troubleshoot various systems and reports
- Provide training and technical assistance for less experienced staff and business partners
- Have strong communication skills to interact with various levels of leadership to ensure their data and reporting needs are being met
- Have the ability to work independently on multiple projects as well as ensure day to day operations are executed on and ad hoc requests are addressed in a timely manner
- Ability to document business requirements, system specifications, and procedure guides
- Develop complex reporting solutions to meet the needs of our business partners within the environments we work in
- Create and execute test plans for processes within BRT as well as assisting technical partners and vendors as a subject matter expert in various projects involving data sets
- Expertise in SQL, BI Tools, CRM, ETL solutions, and data visualization
- 5+ years of Cognos experience
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced level and understanding of SQL code
- Ability to create tables and perform advanced database activities in one or more of the following; Oracle / SQL Server / DB2 / Teradata environments using SQL
- Experience developing complex reports using Cognos over relational and multidimensional data sources.
- Asset Management (Mutual Fund) industry experience
- Experience creating Cognos Framework Models
- Experience creating OLAP Cubes using Cognos Transformer
- ETL Experience using Microsoft SSIS
- Experience with Tableau
- Salesforce.com experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.