At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Senior Analytics and Reporting consultant:
This position will be responsible for helping to build out the analytics function for Business Process Governance (BPG). They will help with driving and defining the requirements for a data repository that will be used for all analytics and reporting capabilities for Business Process Management (BPM) and the enterprise from a process perspective. This individual will drive the content and look and feel of the analytics that will be used to help inform business decisions based on process data. They will need to be able to consume different types of data from disparate areas of the enterprise and be able to create visualizations that provide insights into business processes.
Key responsibilities include:
• Helping to drive requirements and business rules for process-based data repository
o Lead the design and development of Reporting solutions to drive strategic product and operational decisions through data driven actionable insights
o Assist in evaluating and selecting the best technologies and tools to support the Reporting mission
• Supporting ad-hoc requests for reporting and analytics for process-based data
• Helping to create insightful analytics that help the Enterprise better understand and improve their business processes
• Perform detailed data analysis, define KPIs, standardize and distribute outputs, and design and manage dashboards to derive insights
Role would be essential in reporting on business processes within the organization and how the organization is at managing those process.
Locations posted preferred, may consider other WF Hub Locations
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of relational database experience
- 4+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Tableau experience
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
• 3+ years of experience creating executive level dashboards, analytics, and reports using advanced visualization tools
• Ability to manipulate data from non-normalized or disparate data sources
• Proven experience working with data problems to solve and come up with innovative ideas to move the work forward with limited direction
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.