At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Responsible for providing reporting and/or database support to a department or area. Researches, collects and performs basic analysis of data and information for specific projects. Interfaces with data users to determine data needs and creates custom reports. Creates basic queries and generates, maintains and distributes periodic and ad hoc reports. May enter or import data into databases, modifying data to meet data environment as needed. May maintain database information in appropriate formats and ensure database integrity.
The Implementation team is responsible for the setup of all new account openings and ongoing account profile updates for our Global Financial Institution customers. In addition, the team is responsible for all database updates in all of our systems to support the Financial Institution Group business.
Job Description / Responsibilities
The Analytic Specialist’s responsbilities include but not limited to:
- Completing implementation requests on a wide array of product and service offerings.
- Opening, closing accounts and performing other maintenance requests.
- Updating and/or creating account information that impacts pricing, revenue and other financial reporting.
- Analyzing and implementing exceptional and complex requests.
- Updating profiles within databases and applications.
- Applying monetary adjustments to client accounts.
- Performing updates in support of SWIFT communication and exchanges.
- Responding to queries from business partners related to pricing, statements and exception setups.
Schedule; Must be able to work a rotating 8 hour shift between the hours of 8:30am to 630pm (normal schedule is 830am-5:00pm, with a rotating schedule to work the closing shift til 6:30pm, up to 2 days a week.) Also, an occasional Saturday and/or Sunday may be required based on work demand.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of reporting experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent investigative skills and attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to research, inquire and follow up.
- Ability to work overtime.
- College degree in Business or related field.
- Knowledge of SWIFT and International applications included but not limited to J systems.
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.