At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
The Enterprise Analytics and Data Science (EADS) Strategy and Planning team is seeking a dynamic and creative professional with a strong analytics background and outstanding consulting and facilitation skills to coordinate across the team in support of key strategic initiatives. The role will leverage in-depth industry knowledge of analytic best practices in support of EADS objectives, including driving analytic maturity across Wells Fargo. This position will collaborate with EADS leadership in the creation of materials that further the approach and strategy as well as coordinate EADS input into DMI-level support functions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and articulate a strategy for showcasing analytic value and capabilities to partners across the Company
- Create and manage an extensive inventory of strategic analytic content and oversee their use, including development of accomplishments reporting for executive level audiences and the continuous enhancement of the EADS Charter
- Facilitate EADS-level contributions to services managed by DMI Administration including but not limited to staffing forecasts, space planning, process inventory management, and EADS-specific SharePoint content
- Provides expertise in the articulation of analytic strategies and best practices in the visualization of data
- Work directly with analytics executives as needed on strategic priorities such as data analytic goals and innovation at Wells Fargo
- Contribute to other EADS Strategy and Planning initiatives as needed
A successful candidate will have strong structured thinking skills coupled with a deep understanding of the connection between data, analytics, and business drivers. This role has a high level of exposure to EADS leadership as well as to partner organizations including other parts of Data Management and Insights (DMI), AI Enterprise Solutions, Information Technology and line of business analytic teams. There is a significant opportunity to gain exposure to experts operating at the forefront of analytics in the banking industry and beyond.
Other locations may be considered.
- 3+ years of strategic planning experience
- 3+ years of analytics consulting experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with senior leaders
- 3+ years of experience creating presentations for executive-level audiences
- Track record of excellence in presenting complex or quantitative information and results, visually or in writing, in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all audience levels
- Some experience with exploratory analytic tools such as Tableau, and/or best practices in related visual design
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.