Scrubs & Beyond is hiring a Application Developer in St. Louis!
"We are inspired every day by the dedicated professionals we serve. Your work is why we’re here and we offer sincere thanks." Karla Bakersmith | President & Founder
What began as a two-person staff in a small office has grown into the nation's largest multi-channel supplier of healthcare apparel and accessories. Scrubs & Beyond was truly "inspired by the caregiver." Great pride is taken in our company's purpose to provide the best apparel and accessories to our outstanding healthcare professionals. Scrubs & Beyond has some of the best benefits in the industry.
Scrubs & Beyond, LLC is seeking a programmer with C# and SQL Server development experience. This position will be responsible for web based applications as well as utilizing SQL Server.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop clean, well-structured and optimized code to meet business requirements ensuring application quality and consistency
- Actively participate in a small, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Test, debug, support, and document applications
- Provide process improvement suggestions when necessary
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness
To execute the job duties of our Application Developer you must be able to perform each and every one of the above essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- 4-6 years experience using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net C# – building / supporting web applications
- experience with Telerik controls a plus
- 4-6 years experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Table creation / modification
- Stored Procedure design / optimization
- SSIS packages
- Experience with source control software (TFS) a plus
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodology a plus
- Experience working with financial / sales data a plus
- Experience creating / supporting VBScript a plus
- This job is primarily sedentary work. Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 90% of the time.
- Occasionally move about the office.
- Manual dexterity to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Constant close visual acuity to view a computer screen.
- Auditory acuity to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Constant communication to exchange accurate information
- Must be able to work under stress
The physical demands listed above are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.