Bed Bath & Beyond is currently seeking an Application Performance Architect within Product-On-Boarding team. This Value Stream concerns with on-boarding SKUs from vendor provided data using the techniques of classification, enterprise product hierarchy, enrichment, and other data quality tools. This data is in turn enhanced for Digital Merchandising for selling products on the online channels like web, smart phones, store stations etc. These features are built using STIBO STEP MDM platform.
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership in all things related to application performance.
- Measuring performance of the various application modules and components.
- Designing, preparing, automating and executing performance test cases.
- Analyzing performance test results and advise of any performance improvement suggestions.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Bachelors or higher Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering fields
- Min 10+ years of experience with creating performance test designs, executions and reporting
- PM Skills
- Design test cases for Performance testing
- Automation of performance test cases using neoload or other tools
- Prepare environments for getting them ready for executing automated performance test cases
- Test data preparation for automated tests
- Analyze test results and metrics
- Provide performance improvement suggestions
- Prepare summaries for executives and business leads
- Help design performance monitoring Framework for production and other environments
- Participate in design reviews & code reviews
- Help define standards for design & development
- Data Modeling skills
- Help with capacity and growth planning
- Help with planning for scheduling jobs and data processing windows
- Participate in application architecture evolution efforts
- Innovative ideas for extending functionality of the current architecture
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.