Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo is seeking an application support analyst to support newly built and existing applications related to capital markets compliance and tax accounting platforms. Individuals for this role will work closely with development teams in support of all applications.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 5+ years of software engineering and implementation experience
- 10+ years of Linux experience
- 5+ years of Autosys experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of C# experience
- 5+ years of experience providing monitoring tools support for applications built on JAVA or .NET platforms
- 5+ years of experience testing web-based applications developed in Java or .NET framework
- 5+ years of Red Hat Linux or UNIX experience
- 7+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.