At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Provides technical systems support within a technology organization. Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following: provides support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services; uses diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems; evaluates service level agreement criteria and identifies gaps in current technology process; participates in migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations; may write queries to extract data and validates data loads; completes project sizing; updates/writes documentation and procedures and assists with related training; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others; participates in writing test scripts; maintains change or issue logs; analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; understands quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and reviews changes for risk to production systems; participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
Team provides 24 x 7 support. Must work periodic on-call rotation schedule. Position is for Charlotte CIC office, however when required to work afterhours for production issues and on-call rotation, team member can work remotely from home.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 3+ years of analytical experience
- 3+ years of communications experience
- 3+ years of relational database experience
- 1+ year of stored procedures development experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 1+ year of Oracle experience
- 1+ year of Linux experience
- 1+ year of PAC2000 experience
- Retirement services experience
- 1+ year of Java experience
- 1+ year of Crystal Reports experience
- WebSphere experience
- 1+ year of SharePoint experience
- ASP.Net experience
- Agile experience
- Perl or Shell experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.