At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Data Lake (EDL) is built on Hadoop big data platform. It will host all the critical and strategic data from all business lines of Wells Fargo, such as Capital Markets, Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth and Investment Management, Corporate functions, etc. Enterprise Data Lake plays an important role to support Wells Fargo’s Data Blueprint strategies to enable business capabilities, advance analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence initiatives. EDL handles real time, batch, and ad-hoc data in various data formats.
This candidate will be focusing on entitlement / user access control within the EDL’s Data Management and Data Governance team. The candidate is responsible to work with various stakeholders, such as the business lines, technology partners, and the onshore/offshore EDL team members to grant proper entitlement / user access for the data in the Enterprise Data Lake per requirements and EIS policies. The entitlement control process needs to be compliant with Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Information Security Policies in all the environments to safeguard the data.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of data management experience
- 5+ years of financial industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Metadata management and data integrity skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, and data stewardship
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging data platforms and analytic tools Hadoop, Aster, and R
- 5+ years of system development experience
- Financial product knowledge in one of the following business areas: Capital market, wholesale banking, consumer banking, or wealth & investment management
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and writing
- 2+ years of entitlement / user access control experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.