Join Wells Fargo Securities - Prime Brokerage Clearing Technology team as a senior developer for Middle Office systems - Listed Options Workstation (Self-Clearing)/Trade Processing applications. As a senior developer you will will create and review functional specification and design documents, design and develop java application programs for apache camel framework and restful UI applications using Angular on Redhat Linux platform and Oracle database backend. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in development, testing, and implementation process. Supports and maintains current applications by providing expert technical advice, debug and trouble shoot production issues and responds rapidly to such events.
This position is
- Responsible for development of UI screens for Listed Options workstation .
- Leverage Apache Camel framework to quickly develop applications to solve business problems / requirements with emphasis on code reuse
- Interfacing with Order management Systems, back office systems and receives the financial data such as transactions, accounts, securities static data etc. in files/messages and parses the data.
- Develop and maintain Allocation Manager tool to process customer allocation instructions and publish to MQ to book into Broadridge systems / Options Clearing Corporation (OCC).
- Develop and build support processes/jobs to make sure that the system will be up and running and complete Trade processing/bookings in time and alerts the support team if there are any issues.
- Liaison with IT development teams, Vendors, Operations users, and IT support teams.
- Maintain all system diagrams, system interface charts and any other compliance policy and procedure documents
- Must have hands on working experience with Java, Oracle database, SQL, Linux based scripting language and Autosys with 5 years of experience in building large and complex financial systems
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 6+ years of Oracle experience
- 4+ years of Spring experience
- 3+ years of Linux experience
- 2+ years of Autosys experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of financial industry experience
- Experience utilizing PowerShell, Bash, Perl, or Python to automate complex manual tasks
- Experience of developing trade booking processes using Apache Camel framework on UNIX/LINUX operating system is mandatory.
- Experience in developing UI screens for Options bulk upload trade processing, Reports, Pair Off reconciliations to support Options self-clearing, UI screens for Prime trades booking/monitoring tool and domain knowledge on Options, Equities & Fixed Income products and different types of trades ( 9A/9B, customer allocations) is necessary.
- Experience in developing GUI using AngularJS with restful services on Apache server, Oracle and strong integration experience using Apache Camel Framework is required.
- Minimum 10 years of Java/J2EE programming experience with messaging.
- Experience in integrating with the trading, Order management and back office systems such as Broadridge – BPS is required.
- 3+ years of Tomcat development or implementation experience
- Project management/lead experience.
- Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness a must.
- Proactive team member with *can-do* attitude
- Demonstrated competency in software d
- No travel / very minimal travel.
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.