At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle. Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Note: The preferred work location in the Charlotte, NC area but will consider any core Wells Fargo location and telecommute.
The person selected for this position will be part of the Cyber Security Innovation team within Enterprise Information Security. We are looking for a seasoned developer with an interest in developing analytical software and solutions that leverage high-volume data sources, big data platforms, and distributed compute platforms. The person selected will also be required to make informed and data driven decision of emerging technologies that can further enhance the platform.
• Secure Application Development
• Design, develop and maintain solutions that integrate cyber intelligence, malware forensics, and internal security logs so that advanced threats can be detected
• Build and maintain high-quality, high-performance, scalable software
• Engineer Data Processing Flows, languages and standards
• Produce Functional System Design Documents
• Collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, diagrams and code comments
• Debug and document existing systems through code analysis
• DevOps development lifecycle using Agile framework
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience
- 1+ year of Big Data experience
- 2 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 2+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of source or version control tools experience
- 3 + years of experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD's)
- SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- Web Services experience
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements analysis and writing of technical specifications
- Perl or Shell experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- A BS/BA degree or higher in engineering
• 5+ years of Linux OS development experience
• 4+ years of experience managing Petabyte Scale Elastic search clusters specializing in Cyber Security Data.
• Agile Development Experience
• Strong knowledge of network security controls including application firewalls, network firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and behavioral based pattern recognition systems
• Design / Development of UX/UI for analytical data and dashboard reporting
• Developing Windows Services, Web Services, Restful Services and/or WCF Services from scratch
• Hadoop Experience
• Mongo DB Experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.