Within the Enterprise Business Services Technology (EBST) group in PVSI & Community Bank Technology (CBT), there is an exciting opportunity for a Software development Engineer in Test who will be responsible for building and testing highly scalable, resilient Microservices. You will be joining an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, development, coding, testing and business logic that goes into creating high quality software.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- The candidate will be working on an Agile and collaborative environment with Business users and other technology partners.
- Hands on Programming, unit testing and building high quality Microservices that is manageable, reliable and maintainable.
- Actively Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) while developing new features and refactoring existing code.
- Contributes to Dev Ops, Test Automation and automated build and deployments.
- Support the Team in the conceptualization and design of detailed solutions that would benefit from service virtualization, understanding the IT infrastructure, context diagrams, and application workflow.
- Responsible for developing service virtualization solutions using CA LISA to Support performance Test, Experienced in virtualizing performance test backend environments and creating Test Data.
We are looking for senior level developers that have a keen ability to understand business requirements and convert them into well designed solutions, will communicate clearly and have a passion for technology and Learning.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of virtualization technologies experience
- 1 + years of Stress, Performance, Load or Infrastructure (SPLI) testing experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex issues
- Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Exposure to these technical languages/products: JAVA,J2EE, Spring, Tomcat 7.0 ,RAML,SQL and JDBC, Eclipse, JUNIT, GRADLE, GitHub, JProfiler, Springboot, Jenkins
- Good Understanding of Microservices Architecture Pattern
- Experience with Cloud Environments(Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Proficiency in writing code, comments and unit testing
- Proficiency in Testing using BDD/TDD and familiar with Gherkins/Cucumber for writing BDD
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools ( JIRA/WIKI/Fisheye/Crucible)
- Performance testing services using CA Application Test/LISA/JMeter
- Expertise in web service automation using CA LISA.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.