At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
We are looking for an experienced PeopleSoft Developer to join the Benefits team in the Human Resources Systems Group for Wells Fargo & Company. As a member of the HR Systems team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of technology professionals in five locations: San Francisco, Charlotte, Minneapolis, Phoenix and Hyderabad. You will contribute to a variety of system applications used by 280,000 Wells Fargo Team Members in more than 30 countries, 84 lines of business, and over four million external job seekers.
A successful candidate for this role will have experience in enterprise class development with large/complex projects supporting multiple stakeholders. They will have experience in working with both on and offshore team members and business partners.
- Develop and unit test complex business solutions using PeopleSoft
- Create and manage the development of technical design documentation
- Provide consultation and guidance to business partners regarding best practices in technology delivery
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs
- Act as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas
Note: Minneapolis is the preferred work location.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft experience
- 5+ years of relational database experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
- Ability to develop or support high availability, high volume transaction processing systems
- 1+ year of offshore application development process experience
- 5+ years of HR systems experience (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Workday)
- Experience working within the Wells Fargo project methodology and standards
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.