At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Within Wells Fargo Advisors, we provide software to assist our Financial Advisors in their daily interaction with customers, as well as providing tools for our Branch Managers to mentor the Financial Advisors. We are looking for a candidate to build software solutions for both. The software for this role is written internally and developed using the Salesforce application.
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of C#.NET experience
- 10+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 5 + years of experience developing web applications utilizing HTML 5
- 3+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 10+ years communicating and working closely with business partners
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience, including these mandatory items:
- Apex Development
- Visualforce Page Development
- Force.com IDE – Eclipse
- Salesforce Developer Console
- Process Builder
- Validation Rules and Workflow Rules
- Data Loader
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Deployment Change Sets
- Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Platform Encryption
- Symantec Cloud Data Protection
- 2+ years of Angular 4 experience
- 1+ years of LESS/SASS experience
- Visual Studio Code Editor
- NodeJs / Node Package Manager
- Experience working with UX/UI design teams
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.