At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This is an application development position on the Microsoft Development team within Wells Fargo’s Trust Systems Technology. In this position, you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team of professionals.
This position will be responsible for ensuring secure coding standards are being met by working with other development team members to identify and remediate application vulnerabilities. Additional responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Frequently interfacing with governance and security teams to ensure secure coding policies and best practices are being met.
- Educate/train fellow team members on secure coding policies, updates, and best practices.
- Completion of application security scans along with the remediation of application vulnerabilities through application code enhancements.
- Documenting secure coding adherence within the associated tracking systems.
- Develop original and/or highly complex code and providing coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Lead and drive results within application development projects
- Act as an escalation point for application security support and troubleshooting.
- Analyze business requirements, design and write technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participate in overall systems testing.
- Lead the migration of applications to production.
- Provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Act as a liaison to other technology and business units reviewing existing documentation/procedures/processes and making recommendations for improvements, participating in security plan reviews
- Providing technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Completing ad-hoc security documentation requests from managers
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of MS Visual Studio experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of C#.NET experience
- 1+ years of experience managing application security vulnerabilities as a developer, a system administrator, or an application systems engineer or 1+ years of experience in a role coordinating the test results of vulnerabilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years of experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology
- 1+ year of banking industry experience
- 2 + years of Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
- 2+ years of Fortify Code Analyzer experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.