At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated team that is looking to the future. This Application Systems Engineer role will be engaged with implementing sound process design, creative and clean code, thoroughly unit testing and high performing implementations. This role will be a key contributor in creating our Advisory Center of the future.
Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs. Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions. Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff. Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in overall systems testing. Leads the migration of applications to production. Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides. As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems. Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 3+ years of C# experience
- 3+ years of web applications experience
- 2+ years of Oracle experience
- 2+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 1+ year of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) development expe
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Brokerage industry experience
- 1+ year of securities industry experience
- 2+ years of UML (Unified Modeling Language) experience
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Agile experience
- Knowledge and understanding of UNIX
- Experience with Jenkins, uDeploy, Git, Subversion, PAC2000
- Experience with HTML5, Java Script, and CSS3 (Bootstrap).
- Experience with JIRA
- Ability to identify business needs and deliver solutions in close partnership with line of business and technology
- Ability to deliver sound security strategy to web applications
- Strong planning and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle heavy work-loads and adapt to changing business priorities and unexpected challenges, while remaining focused in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Library
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.