At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
As part of the Data Governance Portal team within Enterprise Core Services Technology, you will work on dynamic applications to support our internal business unit. This position requires someone who has strong Microsoft .NET and SQL Server experience and is able to work with team members to meet application objectives. In addition to working with fellow developers, you will engage with business analysts, business team members (our internal customer), database resources, quality assurance team members, and IT staff, among others. Job duties include a combination of heads-down development, documentation and converting business requirements to technical specifications. Applications consist of Microsoft ASP.NET web applications, Microsoft SQL Server databases, and SSIS and SSRS packages.
Roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Review incoming requests from business partners for feasibility within the system
- Work with our partner System Analysts teams to determine the best solution for given requirements
- Sizing/estimating/documenting solutions via Functional System Design or solution documents
- Document solutions and review with multiple teams
- Completing assigned development tasks within each release
- Performing unit testing on developed items
- Working with our partner Quality Assurance team on any testing questions/concerns/issues
- Be available as an escalation point for system questions
- Assist with application deployment to various environments
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of .net experience
- 2+ years of MS SQL server experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Experience or Working Knowledge with the following is desirable:
- 5+ years of implementation experience
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework
- Entity Framework
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Azure Cloud platform
- Informatica data integration platform and tools
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Minimal travel
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.