At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Wholesale & Wealth Technology Platform services division is seeking an Application Systems Engineer to provide release and deployment support for Cornerstone production application which is used for customer due diligence, AML, and KYC for all lines of businesses across global locations satisfying multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
Position will be part of a global team responsible for effective delivery of change management and release management services for critical global solution applying both waterfall and Agile SDLC methodologies. Key tasks and tools include:
- Coordinate releases from lower level environments through production for customer due diligence platform
- Coordinate deployments for the following technology – IBM BPM, IBM IID, IBM ODM, Informatica, Oracle, Autosys, Unix, MuleSoft, and OBIEE Reporting
- Work with project teams including, project management, development, test teams, business users, support teams etc. in order to create and finalize implementation plans
- Coordinate and provide status and communications on deployments to lower level and production environments
- Engage teams as necessary to triage and troubleshoot deployment issues
- Create work requests, work orders, change requests, problem tickets, WMS tickets for deployments
- Work with environment owners to create release schedule
- Required to work some evenings and weekends as necessary to coordinate production releases outside of business hours
- Experience with waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft SharePoint
- BMC Remedy/PAC2000
- HP ALM
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technical environments: management and production release coordination
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Experience working for a global company and managing a global workforce
- 1+ year of PAC2000 Change Management experience
- 1+ year of HP ALM experience
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Automated Application Release & Deployment experience a plus
- 2+ years of change and release deployment experience in production environment
- Knowledge of IBM BPM, Process Designer, Integration Designer, Informatica, ETL, Oracle Databases, and OBIEE.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.