Through partnership across Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) and across the WF enterprise, the Enterprise Technology Operation (ETO) group supports the Wells Fargo & Co vision with key priorities and a commitment to customers through system availability, robust service offerings, innovative solutions and services that exceed Wells Fargo customer's expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. The Program Delivery and Governance team will ensure that processes are defined and matured, managing consistency across EIT according to EIT strategic priorities and the Target Operating Model.
The Information Security and Access Management group’s charter (within the Technology Program Delivery and Governance team) is to execute on the major initiatives for EIT focused on Information Security and Access Management by providing strategic thought leadership to the problems/tasks to create effective outcomes; providing exceptional program management; and working to drive to quick and efficient operational practices to accomplish goals.
We are looking for an application systems engineer to help our Automation and Reporting team. This team will provide technical support for the entire Information Security, Engagement, and Delivery Team. The focus of the overall team is on the enablement and execution for significant initiatives driven out of the Technology Program Delivery & Governance group, specifically supporting process areas aligning to EIT Information Security and Access Management. This position will support the EIT Organization in knowledge and alignment with Enterprise Information Security (EIS) for Information Security and Access needs.
- Deliver process consistency across Wells Fargo EIT supporting three main focus areas (Information Security, Access Management, Automation and Reporting).
- Works with a variety complex applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible factors.
- Assist with the build for sustaining processes for Triage Support within the team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within a variety of teams throughout the organization.
Successful candidate will work closely with the Information Security and Access Management team along with business lines and technology leadership across the enterprise in the execution of the WF strategies/objectives. Accordingly, critical success factors will include the ability to effectively engage in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas, and have a strong operational focus.
Initially the primary focus of this candidate will be to work directly on the TDO (Technology, Data and Operations) Identity and Access Management Program (IAM). This program’s focus is implementing the IES (IAM Enterprise Solution) solution on applications servers throughout the organization. The IES solution is a product of the Oracle Identity Manger application. This individual will be the primary technical SME to work with a variety of application teams, assisting them in determining required connectors, and their IES generation (version).Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- 7+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- 2+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 3+ years of Tableau experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of defining and managing information governance policies and procedures in a regulatory environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Must have 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of experience in software development and experience with various technical roles.
- 7+ years of experience working with SDLC, including supporting and/or using SDLC tools. The candidate must know SDLC as a process.
- 3+ years of experience working with a variety of data sources to including SQL, Oracle, and various data mart’s.
- Information Security and Access or similar regulatory experience preferred.
- Understanding of how policies and best practices relate to various components of application development.
- Ability to influence others, advocate for and manage change.
- Ability to think both conceptually and detailed as needed.
- Ability to negotiate to achieve desired goals with a successful outcome for all parties.
- Vision to see how to improve current processes within Wells Fargo and the drive to continually move us forward to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to identify challenges, anticipate obstacles, influence and set direction, and resolve issues.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills (written and spoken) including EIT Senior Management.
- Expert analytical skills with a keen ability to see how to translate needs of the teams into tangible deliverables.
- High level understanding of various development technologies, development environments, and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technology related field.
- Past Wells Fargo and/or Wachovia experience.
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Saint Louis Park: 400 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.