At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The position is in Enterprise IT-Brokerage Products area providing technical consultation and support in the development of trading platforms. The candidate will develop and support Advise Service Quality, and other Brokerage Technology platforms. Working closely with stakeholders, the candidate will be expected to analyze requirements; design and document technical specifications develop new and/or maintain complex code focused on solving business problems.
The candidate will verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, execution of unit, integration and system tests and debugging. The candidate will complete change requests that result in the migration of code through development, testing and production environments. Participate in projects, with responsibilities to include technical analysis, design, and estimation, assignment of tasks, development, execution, delivery and support. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of business continuation plans. Act as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting; provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff in the resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production application or system issues.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of C#.NET experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in banking and financial business domain and process development
- Experience in building, creating and maintaining database objects utilizing MS SQL Server, Oracle etc., including SSIS, TSQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Performance tuning
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise: WCF/ WCF SOAP/REST Services
- Design and implement Data access layers
- Experience with UI frameworks (e.g. Angular)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.