At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo is hiring a Senior Apps Systems Engineer (ASE 5) to play an integral part of our Global Expansion initiative. This role is part of our Wholesale International Team and is open to multiple locations.
The principal purpose of the Global Expansion initiative is to establish Wells Fargo as the choice provider of international banking services for commercial customers in the middle market segment. By targeting strategic global markets – both developed and emerging – Wells Fargo will expand its global “branch” footprint and provide our customers with a consistent and competitive range of products and services, including credit products, foreign exchange, trade services and treasury management capabilities.
As one of support Engineer for the Global Expansion technology, this team member will contribute to technical design discussions around Flexcube version 12 enhancements. They will also be actively seeking ways to improve the efficiency of the support structure by creating re-usable artifacts for the team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Identifying performance bottlenecks with the application
- Participating in testing and environment validation efforts
This role requires the selected candidate to work outside of typical business hours once a quarter to oversee deployments.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 6+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 7+ years of Oracle experience
- 7+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- 5 + years of Java Web Services experience
- 5 + years of experience integrating or supporting Oracle's Flexcube banking application
- 7+ years of application production support experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making abilities
- Detailed understand of banking and/or financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized and proficient with details
- Able to navigate through a rapidly changing business and technical environment
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.