At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Community Banking Technology Quality Assurance organization is responsible for identifying, documenting, and assessing risks to availability. This Sr. Apps Systems Engineer role will be responsible for overseeing and participating in automation design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. The role will oversee a team of automation engineers supporting coding scripts in Java to automate manual test cases as well as executing those scripts in an effort to test the functionality of Wells Fargo Enterprise Contact Technology applications.
You will serve as a QA Platform Lead for the Interactive Voice Response and Speech Solutions.
In this role, you will be designing, executing, coordinating, leading, and you will be working in an agile / shift-left model conducting analysis of functional/non-functional requirements, and technical designs to verify software/hardware implementations early during the development cycle. The ASE will be working closely with other functional QA testers and developers, and will report under the Quality Assurance Manager. In this role you will become the subject matter expert for QA on one or more related applications. The candidate will utilize Selenium/Java, Empirix, VB.NET, TestNG, Jenkins, and LISA ITKO (CA DevTest) to automate and virtualize manual test cases that reside in HP Quality Center ALM. These tasks will be conducted throughout the software development lifecycle, including during the SIT development phase for any given project to support the Shift Left concept. Candidate will develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for these highly visible mission critical applications. Candidate will serve as a primary escalation point for testing support/troubleshooting for less experienced staff and the overall platform. Candidate will support general activities such as but not limited to: provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality and defect free. Candidate will work closely with application development leads/managers, QA leads/managers from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
Other Detailed Scope of Work:
- Serve as a primary escalation point for testing support/troubleshooting for less experienced staff and the overall platform.
- Provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality and defect free
- Work closely with application development leads/managers, QA leads/managers from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
- Application Platform expertise to support Failure Analysis, Regression Failures analysis for every release, and support throughout the entire application lifecycle
- Deferred Defect Review and Dispositioning (Release/Regression)
- Final Test Release Status Report
- Ensure the TC status is changed in QC/ALM to Regression (Manual and Automated Regression)
- Post Release Audit - Project Artifacts, Regression Handoff, test case data quality,
- Project Dashboard quality & Enterprise Test Methodology/policy adherence
- Attend Key Learning Meetings hosted by Release Management (For release)
- Root Cause Analysis/Key Learning for fallout items (RCA Dashboards)
- Utilize tech enablers, shift left concepts to align with overall test strategy
- Risk assessment to the business across all projects, Maintenance Releases, etc. that impact the current release.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- 5 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 2+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- 3+ years of HP ALM experience
- 2+ years of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Knowledge and understanding of automated regression and maintaining scripts in regression
- Knowledge and understanding of full suite of Contact Center technologies in a converged network environment with an emphasis on Genesys or other CTI and Call Routing platforms preferably in a large financial services environment
- Knowledge and understanding of telephony: IVR application testing and quality assurance
- 1+ year of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Chatbot, and Virtual Assistant
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.