At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Risk Management Technology (ERMT) provides technology development and support for the Wells Fargo Risk Management organization. The application and supporting departments provide a partnership between Technology and the Risk Management line of business as the single point of contact for all technology needs; providing an understanding of Risk Management business goals in order to build a supporting technology strategic plan; and create a more holistic approach to address the needs of Conduct Management and Operational Risk.
One of the teams within ERMT is the Allegations and Patriot Act team. This team focuses on support of: Enterprise Allegations, Community Banking Branch Supervisions, Community Banking Review Standards, BSA - Customer Due Diligence, Customer Exists, and Anti-Money Laundering.
This role is a Senior Developer role, within the Allegations and Patriot Act team, responsible for:
- Application Design
- Participates in application design by providing feedback and guidance on available technology options to business problems specific to sanctions screening.
- Provides high-level estimates for different alternative designs to help guide functional design.
- Architecture / High Level Design
- Analyzes complex business requirements, designs and writes architecture and technical specifications to design computer applications.
- Leads application detail design, providing guidance and consultation to other members of the development team.
- Analyzes requirements specific to the technical needs of the highly available, high volume, real-time transactional processing system.
- Develops highly complex original code.
- Provides technical assistance to less experienced staff.
- Verifies program logic by: Reviewing detailed design prepared by other members of the technical staff and Participating in code walkthroughs.
- Ensure any modified or new components are well-documented so that the deployment team can deploy efficiently.
- Other requirements
- Participates in process refinement for the entire software development life cycle.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
The preferred work locations are Charlotte, NC and. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to this location with limited to no relocation assistance.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of MS Visual Studio experience
- 7+ years of web applications experience
- 7 + years of VB.net experience, C# experience, or a combination of both
- 7+ years of MS SQL server experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
- 5+ years of 3rd party reporting tools experience
- 5+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- 5+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- 5+ years of file transfer methodology experience
- 5 + years of Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
- 1+ year of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) programming experience
- 5+ years of TIBCO experience
- 5+ years of Web Services experience
- 5+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- 5+ years of DHTML (Dynamic Hypertext Markup Language) experience
- 5+ years of Telerik Controls experience
- 1+ year of Tableau experience
- Banking industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 1 + years of AngularJS experience
- 8+ years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010 or 2015 and .NET Framework 1.1 to 4.0
- 6+ years of experience in development of high-availability, high volume transaction processing systems.
- 5+ years of experience in matrix organization including communicating with non-technical business users, and has provided formal or informal mentoring to other developers.
- Proficiency in build and deployment process of applications involving multi tier blocks and interfaces.
- Proficiency in working with systems required to effectively process large volumes of both real-time and batch transactions.
- Experience in 24 X 7 production support of critical and high availability systems.
- 1+ year of PEGA experience
- Operational knowledge on applications is strongly required to keep the application stable. Over time this may be mitigated with knowledge transfer and experience, but with all the Conduct Management evolving changes; flipping an existing contractor who has tremendous knowledge on the application to a FTE resource is a must to reduce this risk.
- Experience in utilizing PEGA workflow as a service is a plus.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.