At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Provides consulting and oversight to application development & platform for data solutions, usage of tools, and capabilities for effective data management, including data integration, metadata and data quality. Provides design governance & implementation (establish & enforce data pattern, best practices, standards, reusable framworkcomponent, automation, operational metrics & reporting, PII, architecture, code branching & deployment strategy) for consumer data teams. Researches, refines, recommends new technologies, performing proof-of-concept, present new robust solutions to solve complex problems/challenges and to add new business values. Works closely with business and technical leadership, serving as an expert resource for the technology domain, brings forth opportunities to better the business and influencing decisions regarding technology changes. Technologies include, but not limited to Ab Initio, MapR, Exadata, Kafka. Establishes repeatable & scalable process, best practices, documentation and collaboration tool.
Regular Hours – M-F: 8:o0am ET to 5:00pmET (Flexible 8 hours with a lunch break)Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 3+ years of Hadoop experience
- 2+ years of offshore application development process experience
- 3 + years of Data Management Platform (DMP) experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing process solutions for automation
- 3+ years of build-deploy automation and configuration experience within the Linux and Unix environment
- 2+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- 3+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with Onshore/Offshore model
- Documentation skills to deliver artifacts with clarity and easily understood by Business partners and Technology partners
- Experience in the overall data management
- Leadership experience in driving discussion that results in consensus and buy-in decisions
- Relationship management history with business partners (SMEs, Stakeholders, PMs) and technology teams (Architects, Data Modelers, Data Analysts, Application Developers, QA)
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities to meet business goals
- Possess strong conceptual, communications and technical skills, Eager to learn new tools and Technologies with Team firs attitude
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.