The Financial Systems & Technology (FS&T) team within Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is seeking an OFSAA Data Analytics Lead / Application Systems Engineer to work in a lead role supporting Enterprise One Number Environment (eONE) and other FS&T applications. The team has enterprise-wide exposure internally to senior management, lines of business including compliance and audit functions.
- Lead eONE data analytics application quarterly releases.
- Analyze business requirements to assist with the design, development and delivery of an OFSAA FSDF data model reports using OBIEE and tableau.
- Provide Oracle OBIEE and Tableau application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technologies Oracle FSDF model, OBIEE 12c, Oracle Exadata, and Tableau 10.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Mentor less experienced developers and analyst.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) experience
- 3+ years of Oracle experience
- 3+ years of data modeling experience
- 3+ years of Tableau experience
- 1+ year of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Experience in OBIEE migrations, code maintenance in MUDE, RPD and web catalogs development, and upgrades and security configurations.
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle 11g/12c,Oracle SQL, and SQL/PL.
- 3+ year of experience dimensional modelling.
- Experience with code repositories, like SVN and GitHub, and deployment tool uDeploy.
- Experience in performance tuning of reports and dashboards
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.