Wealth & Retirement and Trust Technology (WRTT) provides technology services for Wells Fargo’s customers and lines of business, including Abbot Downing, Wealth Management, The Private Bank, Wells Fargo Investment Institute (WFII), Institutional Retirement and Trust and Trust Operations. The Wealth Strategy and Trading application delivery team within WRTT is looking for dynamic and talented Application Systems Engineer to develop and support applications that provide solutions to different lines of business. The candidate will work in a team of seasoned engineers, both distributed and co-located, and take on the support and development of an application critical to the business lines.
- Secure Application Development
- Design, develop and maintain solutions to support key business needs
- Build and maintain high-quality, high-performance, scalable software
- Engineer Web Pages, Core Components and Common Services based upon pre-defined development models, languages and standards
- Produce Functional System Design Documents
- Collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, diagrams and code comments
- Debug and document existing systems through code analysis
- Contribute to Application management activities such as Business continuity, SDLC & ERM activities, technical refresh support, critical surveys, analysis, platform releases, patching, vulnerabilities; and system management support for Technology mandates.
- Provides rotational off-hours production support (level 2 on-call support)
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of .net experience
- 5+ years of Object Oriented experience
- 3+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 3+ years of Web Services experience
- 2+ years of Oracle experience
- 2+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 1+ year of Linux experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 1+ years HTML 5, AngularJS, XML, XSD, XSL, AJAX and JQuery
- 3+ years of experience working with multiple LOB and software development teams
- 3+ years Business understanding of Compliance and Risk Management
- Knowledge of Azure cloud platform
- Strong personal drive and ability to work individually and in team environments
- Ability to prepare Software Architecture Diagrams, Functional Design Specifications, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Technical Design documents
- Experience with programming distributed systems
- Previous experience on Portfolio Exception System Application
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience working with offshore team members
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance or related discipline
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.