At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
At Wells Fargo the Risk and Finance CIO organization provides technology to several lines of businesses including Risk, Compliance, Finance, Audit and Legal with a combined technology spend in excess of $500+MM annually and is a 1100+ person global organization. Corporate Model Risk Technology (CMRT) is seeking a Sr. Web Engineer to implement Quants web related interfaces. CRMT supports Model Inventory, Governance and Validation for all Models developed within Wells Fargo to adhere to the regulatory requirements. CMRT is part of Enterprise Business Technology team within Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) Division.
The team responsible for development and support of the Model Risk Technologies and applications. Technologies used are suite of state-of-the-art Quants tools which include Python, R, Tensorflow, H2O and other related technology used to implement Quants algorithms like Gradient Boosting, Random Forest, and Neural Networks. The Team works closely with the Corporate Model Risk team to ensure that the corporation meets its regulatory and compliance timelines.
- VIPER web interface development and be able to work independently to develop appropriate solutions, taking into consideration the diverse integration points with other application services and interfaces.
- CMoR Compute Platform administration and support.
- Partnering with Enterprise Modelling and Validation team.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Interface with model developers and validators to support activities in loss forecasting, credit risk scorecard, risk segmentation, capital management, and stress testing for a variety of lending products.
- Support the business in the CCAR stress testing and establish a technology roadmap to support the operationalization of modelling platforms.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of web applications experience
- 4+ years of Python experience
- 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An AA/AS degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Git or GitHub experience
- ANT or Maven experience
- Experience with Spark, Hive and Kafka
- Hadoop experience
- Linux experience
- Analytics platform system and data architecture.
- Full stack web application development experience .
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.