At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Note: The preferred work location is Charlotte, NC but open to other Wells Fargo location and telecommute.
The person selected for this position will be part of the Cyber Security Innovation team within Enterprise Information Security. This person will join working on the Cyber Security Correlation and Automation (CSCA) project, which is a 1.5 Petabyte custom built solution, leveraging a variety of cutting edge open source technologies. We are looking for a senior full-stack developer and dev-ops engineer with an interest in developing analytical software and solutions that leverage high-volume data sources, big data platforms, and distributed compute platforms. The person selected will also contribute on the front end depending upon the current priorities. The person selected will also be required to make informed and data driven decision of emerging technologies that can further enhance the platform. The ideal candidate will need to be one of the thoughts leaders of the team in decision-making efforts for new enhancements and overall application trajectory. Road map and business case planning is another key responsibility the candidate will be required to perform.
- Demonstrated ability to work with open source tools and applications up to and including Elastic search, Kafka, MongoDB, Ambari (Spark, HDFS, Zepplin, etc..)
- Demonstrated ability to understand, engineer, and deploy common large, networked, high-speed file systems.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex systems, with multiple open source technologies, under tight deadlines
- Interface with key SMEs, stakeholders and customers in effort to develop software solutions that meet the requirements of advancing the detection of vulnerabilities and predictive analytics of vulnerabilities
- Secure Application Development
- Design, develop and maintain solutions that integrate cyber intelligence, malware forensics, and internal security logs so that advanced threats can be detected
- Build and maintain high-quality, high-performance, scalable software
- Engineer Data Processing Flows, languages and standards
- Produce Functional System Design Documents
- Collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, diagrams and code comments
- Debug and document existing systems through code analysis
- DevOps development lifecycle using Agile framework
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience
- 5 + years of Core Java experience
- 2 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 2+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of source or version control tools experience
- 3 + years of experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD's)
- SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- Web Services experience
- Agile experience
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements analysis and writing of technical specifications
- Perl or Shell experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- A BS/BA degree or higher in engineering
- 8+ years of Linux OS development experience
- 3+ years with Big Data experience, proven track-record for building tools that can manage large data sets
- 2+ years Elasticsearch experience
- 1+ year of streaming analytics software frame works
- Strong knowledge of network security controls including application firewalls, network firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and behavioral based pattern recognition systems
- Experience configuration and management of one or more of the following, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Github
- Developing Windows Services, Web Services, Restful Services and/or WCF Services from scratch
- Hadoop Experience
- Mongo DB Experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.