At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Core Data Services is a Wells Fargo Enterprise Data Lake environment that consolidates and distributes data from various LOBs and IT systems. It is a part of Wells Fargo business strategic data program across all LOBs. The data lake will ingest data from all data generation systems across all businesses areas and provide data standardization, normalization, data governance, and the big data platform for data analysis in both batch and real time modes.
This position will focusing on data ingestion and distribution system development, meta data and governance required data collection and automation. The person will be working closely with various LOBs and be responsible for establishing and enforcing scalable self-service architecture design model and Data Governance procedures for up and downstream systems. The position will also establish and maintain data lineage from source to target, maintaining data consistency with Collibra, etc.
Participate in full-cycle software development including development, regression testing, deployment, and production support.
• Provide technical leadership to a development team with responsibility for architecture, design and implementation.
• Partner closely with BA team to understand business needs and to create effective technical solutions.
• Lead hands-on implementation of business process improvements involving (but not limited to) large volume of data processing efficiency, data quality metrics collection, data transformation/cleansing logic implementation at both real time and batch mode.
• Managing SDLC processes and associated artifacts
• Ensuring ongoing compliance with SDLC processes
• Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutionsRequired Qualifications
- 1+ year of Hadoop experience
- 5+ years of Spring experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 7+ years of UNIX experience
- 9+ years of Java experience
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 10+ years of hands-on back-end Java based service development experience, especially in data processing implementation in big data environment.
- 10+ years of modern software development and testing methodologies.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Spring framework, distributed computing, real time messaging, and performance tuning.
- 7+ years of UNIX Shell Scripting experience
- Technology 1+ years of Collibra experience
- Technology 1+ years of experience in Hadoop, HBASE, Kafka, MapRDB, Spark
- Technology 5+ years of MQ and EMS
- Technology 10+ years of Udeploy, SSP, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Junit, IntelliJ IDEA
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical production environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Spring Integration, batch, data, and security experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.