Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 4,600
Arby's, Buffalo Wild Wings, and R Taco locations worldwide. Our goal is to build a family of restaurant brands that exhibit high-growth potential and maverick qualities in their market positioning, restaurant experience, and product offerings. Our brands are diverse, distinctive, and fan favorites. In a sense, you could say we love those who provide something different than the norm.
We're seeking a Grants Supervisor to manage the Arby's grant application and distribution process for funds given to community partners. The successful candidate has at least two years experience with SalesForce, is process driven, and has excellent customer service skills.
- 1. [60%] Grants Administration
- Data entry and maintenance of grants management software, FoundationConnect
- Prepare budget and expenditure reports and other grant reports as requested
- Coordinate budget and expense tracking processes
- Track and maintain payment distribution workflows, including pre-payment authorization, compliance, and budget management
- Provide excellent customer service support to database users
- 2. [35%] Community Engagement
- Assist the Impact Manager with community engagement events
- [5%] Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows for performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description as needed
- 4. Be an essential, proactive contributor to a respectful, professional work environment
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum: 3-5 years professional experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES:
- Minimum two years experience managing a SalesForce database
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
DIRECT REPORTS: This position has no direct reports.
TRAVEL: 10% or less