PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for all day to day management of the Arby's Roadside Meathouse. This person will oversee the transportation between events, upkeep, food procurement, food preparation, flawless execution, staffing, location scouting, sales, accounting, registrations and licensing needs along with all other truck related duties. The purpose of the truck is to be a beacon for meat loving customers at select venues across the US and at least profit neutral between sales opportunities and Brand Activation events.
Day to day Management of Arby's Roadside Meathouse
- Brand Ambassador -- Showcase the best of Arby's through spirit and food execution at all events
- Driving truck to and from venues and maintain vehicle storage at Home Base
- Cross functional Team liaison on truck related inquiries
- Deliver P&L goals, bank, and security of cash funds
- Calendar management for truck events
- Staffing needs -- prior to events
- Trucks maintenance and daily upkeep / cleaning
- Truck's home base -- rent payments and kitchen management
Execute Brand Events with Excellence
- Manage and organize labor needs, training and for each event and manage team for the execution at each event
- Coordinate with suppliers, local Arby's and event organizers
- Permits for event or locations
- Quality assurance for all event food
- Manage and oversee of the food production to gold standard execution
- Par food stock to ensure enough for each events needs
Generate Revenue to hit P&L
- Atlanta / Arby's learning immersion to find best practices
- Identify Atlanta sales opportunity locations and schedules
- Propose awareness generating activities as needed
- Create menus for all events to either showcase or drive sales at key locations.
- Inventory management to always have enough products
- Required Minimum: Class A commercial driver's license, High School Diploma or GED, Servsafe certified in food safety.
- Preferred: Associates Degree in Culinary Arts
- Required Minimum: 5 years of food service experience
- Preferred: Supervisor and or management role in a restaurant environment
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Operations of a vehicle with a fifth wheel
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can do attitude
- Innovative thinking around menu development specific to each event
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution management
- Deep understanding of operations, restaurant operating environments and regulatory requirements for foodservice execution and operations.
- Must have thorough knowledge of food products, costs, plus an understanding of restaurant equipment and services.
- Strong people leader especially with total strangers
- Requires a thorough understanding of management principles, especially of time management, business strategy, and setting priorities.
- Requires independent analytical and creative effort regarding proper procedures, planning of work, and follow-up.
- Requires adaptability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to aggressive timetables for completion.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of food standards, HAACP, and Serve Safe Certification; basic culinary knowledge related to equipment and technical skills.
- Must be ok working outside standard business hours
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
Employee will have the authority to make the following decisions, while remaining within the guidelines of the OSM standards, and Safety First guidelines.
- Food quality decision authority
- Event staffing authority
- Authority to speak & act on behalf of Product Development & Innovation on approved subjects
- 50 - 75%