Design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture and Strategy which includes the overall Application Architecture, Frameworks, Reference Architectures and Libraries. Analyze emerging business functions and technology and recommend new ideas and technologies that have potential benefit either to increase revenue or improve efficiencies. Utilize proofs of concept and prototype strategies. Ensure that the Strategy and Frameworks serve as a how-to-guide to quickly enable the adoption of emerging technology and promote reuse and agility. Works side-by-side with other IT groups such as Development and Enterprise Technology to closely align strategy with delivery and drive adoption. Design, model, and implement new systems architectures. Conduct technical walk-through sessions, participate in pre- and post- implementation project reviews, and ensure that architecture designs are developed, maintained, and accessible. Serve as a senior technical consultant and applies expertise within a single application / business domain.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field.
9 years of experience in:
- C#, ASP.Net, AJAX, Web services, XML, and Schema design;
- Application and framework development using Microsoft .Net Platform;
- Visual Studio Integration and Extensibility; and
- Analyze functional requirements and development of application software.
3 years of which must include:
- ASP.Net MVC and Web API, Linq, Linq to XML, Linq to SQL; TFS for Source Control, SDKs and Continuous Integration;
- Unit and Integration testing with tools like MSTest, XUnit, and Architecture design tools such as Visio;
- Performance and Memory profiling using .Net profiling tools;
- Development of: complex and distributed systems consisting of 3K or more pages, supporting 100K or more concurrent users, and Retail and/or Digital Tax Software;
- Third party vendor system integrations; and
- Technical presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.