Tracking Code 1919-876 Job Description
If you’re seeking an employer who will reward your dedication and help you advance professionally, build your design career at South Florida-based UA Brands! We’ve been outfitting hard-working staffs at hospitals, restaurants, schools, cruise lines and many other companies for 30 years…delighting customers around the globe.
UA Brands is seeking some amazingly creative people who are also rockstars at production! Were you top of your class? Does design get you excited? Are you both print and digital savvy, and a hands-on expert in Adobe Creative Suite? Does your portfolio have stand out designs and unique, out-of-the-box typography? We might have a position for you!
*NOTE: A Portfolio MUST be submitted with application in order to be considered.
We're hiring for multiple creative positions including graphic designers! Show us what you're made of! Here at UA, we allow you to implement your love for design in an exciting and growing environment. We're looking for creative geniuses who can excel in both graphic design and production support to the Creative Department. Under the supervision of the Creative and Art Directors, you will design print and digital marketing, sales, and online materials, as well as perform production duties related to the creation and flow of graphic materials. You'll be helping to create and execute creative campaigns by designing engaging and attractive collateral while maintaining the overall look of the brand. Get hands on experience you wouldn't get other places! Previous design and production experience and a clear understanding of typography and layout, as well as strong communication skills, are a huge plus! *Must possess an acute attention to detail and have a keen eye for color.
Yes, you'll work hard and as you can see, we stay very busy. The positions we have open are demanding, but very rewarding! If you succeed under pressure, are driven to grow and want to propel your career forward, UA Brands might be the fit for you! If you're still reading... it seems like you may be interested! So what might you be doing in our Creative Team here at UA in one of these roles? Glad you asked:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs while ensuring all work, both creative and technical, are reviewed for accuracy
- Produce both print and digital marketing collateral including catalogs, retail signage, banner ads, landing pages, emails and other brand promotion for multiple in-house brands while meeting deadlines.
- Be ready to jump in on all aspects of the image production process including creative photo styling, image cropping, color accuracy, re-touching, mapping and adding details as needed.
- Source photos, with attention to detail with product and apparel styling.
- Work hands-on, designing print catalogs and flyers primarily, with some landing pages, email promos/e-blasts, PPC ads, and various social media images as necessary.
- Troubleshoots issues within the design process, programs being used, and/or issues with images and content.
- Researches and monitors industry trends, new technologies, and market competitors.
- Create web graphics for in-house websites and brand social media accounts.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Field related experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented with project management skills
- This position requires the use of a computer and the ability to distinguish colors and details
Click here to see what our employees say about working for our UA divisions!
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic downtown location, there’s another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader for 30 years, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401 (k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Continuing Education, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
UA Brands is a Drug Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Job Location Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular