Are you looking part time position that serves a greater purpose and offers personal satisfaction? Consider sharing your talents and life experiences with a senior who in in need of support with daily activities.
To us, it’s personal. Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical in-home care to seniors in our community. Our CAREGivers support seniors by Building Trust, Taking the Lead, and Sharing Their Hearts.
Our CAREGivers provide in-home care duties that include:
• Companionship • Light housekeeping • Meal Plan & Prep • Medication Reminder • Dressing • Bathing • Personal Care (if needed) • Transportation • Errands
No professional experience is needed. Have you raised a family? Have you been a volunteer? Where you a troop leader or PTA member? Did you provide care for someone fighting an illness? All of these experiences show a desire to be productive while supporting others.
We enhance your skills by provide 12+ hours of Home Instead classroom training to all new CAREGivers prior to starting with the company. If you are a compassionate, responsible, and dedicated person you will find being a CAREGiver a rewarding experience.
Home Instead Offers the following to Part Time employees:
- Competitive pay at $12.10 per hour
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid training
- 401(k) Plan matching up to 4%
- Voluntary supplemental insurance available with AFLAC
- Employee referral bonus program
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Direct Deposit
- A desire to help others
- Be able and available to work 4 to 5 hours a shift between 8am and 3pm; 5 days a week
- Clean background check, pre-employment drug screening, and fingerprints
- Reliable transportation w/Clean driving record and valid auto insurance
- 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
APPLY QUICKLY ONLINE TODAY or Visit us in person at:
Home Instead Senior Care
2340 S River Road - Suite 105
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Parking available; accessible by Pace bus
In person Applicant hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00am--3:00pm.
Please note this office is closed the first Thursday of each month.
Equal Opportunity Employer