• Passionate about coaching and leading teams to deliver operational excellence
• High standards of cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, performance
• Love to inspire and make authentic, from scratch food that customers crave
• Hires and develops “A+” talent
• Strong business acumen; ability to lead multi-million dollar geographically dispersed restaurants
Who WE Are:
• Founded in 1989, 50+ restaurants strong, in 4 states and growing!
• Passionate about our culture, our food, our people
• Excited about our future!
* 2+ years restaurant management experience
* True passion for food and hospitality
* Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
* Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required; Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
* Is able to physically participate in a fast-paced environment in day to day front/back of house operations for
periods of up to 12 hours a day
* Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs repeatedly during a
shift. At times it might be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs.
* S/he must be able to safely operate kitchen equipment and have the ability to use knives appropriately.
* Must have a current Management Food Handlers certificate & Alcohol serving certificate
* Must have Valid Drivers License
Cotton Patch Benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Attainable period bonuses
* Operating Partner opportunities
* 10 week Management training program
* Medical, dental & vision insurance
* Company paid- short term/long term disability & basic life insurance (when signed up for company medical plan)
* Life insurance
* 401K program with company match
* 5 day work week
* No late nights - we close at 9pm Sun - Thurs.
* Paid vacations
* Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas; close at 3pm on Christmas Eve.
Here at Cotton Patch Cafe we believe that our employees should reflect the diverse backgrounds and experiences of all our guests that visit our establishments. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment within our management team is contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and all applicants are subject to our E-Verify processing.
- Food & Restaurant