Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
MENTOR Oregon is an abuse aware agency.
We seek a passionate leader who has successfully directed program staff and has the ability to provide high quality services in multiple programs and service lines. In this role you will lead Program Directors to develop and implement meaningful supports for those we serve with the collaboration of your State Director, Quality Improvement and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with MENTOR Oregon to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Lead Program Directors to develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Ensure day to day program operations are meaningful, engaging and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Lead, develop and inspire team providing on-going performance coaching
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, analyze financial metrics, identify trends and implement corrective solutions
- Ensure high level of quality services in all programs
- Ability to identify areas of potential risk, quickly implement solutions and engage support teams as necessary
- Build and maintain effective relationships with families, external public and private agencies, and regulatory agencies
- Ensure timely reporting to both internal and external agencies
- Performs Program Director functions as needed
What we require of you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field
- Three to six years of related experience including time spent in a leadership role in human services
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services and regulations are met
- Ability to analyze financial metrics and adhere to budget requirements
- Ability to quickly and strategically address business concerns
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI fingerprint check
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. MENTOR Oregon is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!