Primary Location: United States-MO-MOSaint Louis
Some responsibilities include:
- Responsible for financial performance of the area business unit, reviews financial statements, oversees purchasing, assures billing compliance and documentation.
- Provides leadership including direct supervision of staff; works with regional support team; implements Network employee practices; oversees area safety and workers’ compensation implementation; approves area involuntary terminations and reviews written warnings; and assists with employee orientation and training programs.
- Implements area core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages, and assists with new start development as appropriate.
- Implements area incident management protocol; ensures timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action; and assists with area investigations
- Maintains and fosters relations with case managers and referral agents;
- Implements area strategies to maintain and foster relations with consumers, mentors, families and guardians; and implements consumer satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate
- Bachelors degree required
- Masters degree in human services preferred
- Three to six years of experience significant management experience in the human services industry
- Supervisory experience required
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state