At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Location: The preferred location(s) for this job opening are as listed in the job posting (Charlotte, NC; Chandler, AZ). However, other locations may be considered for this opportunity
This person may interface with senior management regularly and executives consistently. Provides leadership to technical writers to develop new documentation, departmental procedures and user support guides. Consults with management, customers and staff and recommends process and procedure improvements. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5 + years of web application development experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Cloud computing experience
- Git or GitHub experience
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.