At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Financial Systems and Technology group (FST) within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is seeking a senior Asset & Liability Management (ALM) planning integration lead to join our Asset and Liability Technology team providing service to Wells Fargo Corporate Treasury. Senior Planning analyst is responsible to work with Business to understand requirement, provide needed solution, and work with team members to design, develop and maintain high quality ETL solutions. Their duties include service delivery and may include ongoing operational support of the data management.
- Conduct and manage complex, strategic analyses of data environments, data architectures, information management processes, data related applications, infrastructure, and data disciplines to develop structured data modeling solutions.
- Work with Business to understand data requirement in the areas of ALM Model planning, work with technology partner to undertake and deliver integrated technology solutions.
- Develop functional design document and cover business requirement.
- Develop and maintain data mappings between source and destination data stores.
- Use FST design model create integration solutions through analysis of business objectives and knowledge of data and available toolsets.
- Participates in unit testing and team data quality efforts.
- Deliver all aspects of System Integration Testing between Upstream and Downstream.
- Develop and maintain interface control documents.
- Facilitate requirements data mapping and business rules definition sessions including use of interview, document analysis, workshops, etc.
- Maintain system and programming guidelines by adhering to the software development lifecycle.
- Assist with the development and enforcement of integration standards using knowledge of the current data environment, regulatory issues and industry trends to identify and implement leading industry data practices.
- Provides reference documentation by writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications.
- Analyze and provide regulatory guidance on all Wells Fargo deposit and lending related products
Note: The only work location for this position is 343 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of experience writing Microsoft SQL Server relational database queries, stored procedures ,query optimization and performance tuning
- 7+ years of data warehouse experience
- 7+ years of data analysis experience
- 7+ years of financial services industry experience
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 2 + years of Asset and Liability Management (ALM) experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, and data stewardship
- Knowledge and understanding of system requirements, software design, and Interface Control Documents
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding business and consumer-lending or deposit laws and regulations
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 7+ years of data integration experience preferably with MS SQL Server T-SQL.
- An understanding of the data used and the associated inherent issues in Asset & Liability Management , Investment Banking or Retail Banking
- Facilitation and definition of reporting and analytics business requirements
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.