At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance is one of the top lead arrangers of asset-based loans in the U.S. with a large and diversified portfolio of close to 2,500 customers and $37 billion in loans outstanding. Capital Finance offers traditional asset-based financing, specialized senior secured financing, accounts receivable financing, purchase order financing, and supply chain financing to a wide range of companies throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to learn and gain an understanding of the Relationship Management functions related to Channel Finance while supporting existing more senior Relationship Managers with reporting, account maintenance and compliance responsibilities.
This person will also maintain and analyze financial information provided by resellers, work with internal business partners to share information and address issues.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Assist RMs in preparation of Credit Modification Requests (CMR) including detailed write-ups for review and discussions with Senior Credit Committee members.
- Review account requirements and ensure agreement with credit approvals.
- Aid in the preparation of trend cards and other portfolio management related reporting.
- Assist RMs with the management of their portfolio of accounts.
- Complete periodic projects and support RMs as directed.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of commercial lending experience, credit analysis experience, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid decision making skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills
- Ability to spread, analyze and work with financial statements
- Bilingual preferably Spanish or Portuguese
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.