Job ID 39609
Position Location US-VA-Goochland
Facility Name Meadows, Envoy at the
Job Category ADCS/ADON
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Sign On Bonus Up To $5000 Available
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing health care providers in our dynamic facility located in Goochland ,* *Virginia *.*
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference.
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with large corporation, but with the benefit of a small company feel!
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care Assistant Director of Clinical Services , you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. The primary purpose of your position is to monitor clinical compliance with state and federal regulations. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results *.*
As Assistant Director of Clinical Services, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsibilities include the functions of the Corporate Clinical and Clinical Reimbursement Services Department. This position serves as aliaison between the Director of Nursing and the nursing staff. Actively participate in the development and achievement of nursing department goals and objectives including staff development functions/responsibilities and educational programming. Assist in the implementation of and monitor compliance with policies, procedures, and standards of practice consistent with corporate and external regulatory guidelines. Collaborate with various department heads to promote positive interdepartmental relations. Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of an accurate and effective documentation system. Provide direct resident care as staffing patterns demand. Assure effective interaction with resident and families.Attend and participate in department/facility meeting, as required. Assist surveyors and inspectors to facilitate regulatory compliance, as per the direction of the director of Clinical Services.Completion of preceptor training is required. Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors. May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Care Liaison duties as needed. Perform other duties, as assigned. No supervisory function.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in this state.
- Must possess a current CPR certification.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility. Minimum of one (1) year of management experience preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to facility function.
- Must possess knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirement.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Is subject to callback during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.).
- Is subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions, etc.
- Maintains a liaison with the residents, their families, support personnel, etc., to ensure that the residents’ needs are continually met
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients